Why Infertility Counselling?
Support through infertility counselling will walk you through the steps, and help you navigate through difficult patches to get to the joyous ones. The main benefits of ongoing support during fertility treatments include peace of mind and reduced stress and anxiety during the process. Most importantly, support and counselling can help you stick with it and not give up before your treatments are done, or when more than one series of treatments is needed.
Not everyone conceives on their first attempt, and having someone who can provide guidance, strength, and perspective because they have gone through what you are experiencing can ensure that you can handle the ups and downs of your treatment plan. Rebecca who is a former infertility patient can show you that what you are going through is normal and help you to cope. The journey requires a deep emotional investment, and she’s here to help you along the way.
FEE: $140 for One hour and a half
Counselling services will be reimbursed if you have coverage for a Psychologist
Private Infertility Counselling
Rebecca makes herself available to you for ongoing support with regularly scheduled appointments and can be responsive in times of crisis or when you just need someone to speak to about your frustrations, uncertainty, and emotional well-being. You can sit with her in her beautiful country home, conveniently located on Cedar Springs Road, or she can meet you at your own home if you are more comfortable in familiar surroundings.
Benefits of attending Infertility Counselling include:In
- Understand your feelings about treatment: You are not going crazy and it is normal to feel: sad, angry, frustrated, out of control and hopeless
- Learn coping strategies that will help you feel strong on this tough journey you are facing
- Discuss third party options for reproductions including egg/sperm donor, embryo adoption or surrogacy
- Feel understood and increase your hope- I have been through infertility and understand the emotional impacts
- Get on the same page as a couple
- Discuss new information you may have received from your RE, heal from a failed cycle by talking about your experience or get support for miscarriage
- Discuss ways that you can increase your fertility
One-on-One counselling services are available by appointment.
Please fill out the form below for bookings:
Fertility Support Group
You are invited to a FREE Infertility Support Group meeting at ONE Fertility in Burlington from 1-3pm:
3210 Harvester Road
Sunday, August 27th, 1-3 PM